Join CCACC to support what we do while also enjoying exclusive benefits!
Simply show your CCACC Member ID to enjoy discounts at local restaurants that are sponsoring CCACC.
*CCACC is currently in the process of negotiating with local business and restaurants to offer deals for CCACC members. Due to COVID-19 this process may be delayed, please be patient as CCACC works on updating the list.
**List of businesses and restaurants who are partnering with CCACC are subject to change.
CCACC offers a variety of clubs, from martial arts to dance to chorus to calligraphy, limited only to members. These clubs provide a space for members to develop their hobbies, meet new people, and workout to strengthen their minds and body.
CCACC's renowned Volleyball Clinics and Summer Camps are led by Olympic Gold Medalist Xiaolan Zhou.
CCACC offers an annual membership valid from August 1st to July 31st of the following year.
We have the following memberships:
• Regular Member - ages 18-59, individual, $25/year
• Regular Family Member - ages 18-59 (both spouses), includes dependents under 18 years of age, $40/year
• Senior Member - ages 60 and up, individual, $10/year
• Senior Family Member - ages 60 and up (one or both spouses), includes dependents under 18 years of age, $20/year
• Supporting Member - $60/year
• Honorary Member - $100/year
*If you join CCACC's membership between January 1-May 31 there is a 50% prorated membership fee.
**If you join CCACC's membership between June 1-July 31 membership will count towards the following year.
***The 50% prorated membership fee is only for new members。