CCACC Residential Service Agency d.b.a. CCACC Home Care is a non-profit, licensed special program of CCACC. We strive to enhance the quality of life and well-being of Chinese American seniors by providing reliable, caring, Chinese-speaking care providers who are sensitive to your needs and lifestyles at home. We are the only Chinese-run home care agency for seniors in Maryland.
Our Care Providers
● Screened through interviews and criminal background checks
● Well-trained with Personal Home Care and certified with CPR & First Aid
● Health and physically approved
● Provide sensitive care and respect your cultural lifestyle
Home Care Services
● Bathing and dressing
● Grooming and hygiene
● Toileting and incontinence care
● Medication reminders
● Meal Preparation
● Laundry and linen changing
● Light housekeeping
● Grocery shopping and errands
● Respite care for family caregivers
Office Hour：Monday to Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Address: 9318 Gaither Road Suite 235, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Contact: Ms. Yang at (301) 820-7199
Director: Rita Lewi at (301) 820-7198
How to Get Started?
1. Call and tell us what you need.
2. We will set up a free initial nurse assessment meeting with you and your family member to determine the Plan of Care that meets your needs.
3. We will explain the services available and answer questions you may have during the meeting.
When Do You Need A Care Provider?
● Needing help with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs).
● Recovering from a surgery or injury.
● Needing care when living away from the loved ones.
● Needing help for care services at home, on-site at hospital, nursing home, rehab center or an assisted living facility.
Variable Service Hours
● Hourly services
● Long-term services
● Flexible hour or live-in
Insurance or Self-Pay Accepted
● Medicaid covered programs
● Private long-term care insurance
● Affordable care for self-pay
Donations may be tax-deductible. Direct donations or through UW (specify CCACC) & CFC (#88987) are welcome.
Licensed as a Residential Service Agency by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Health Care Quality. License No. R3795.