CCACC Facility Rental Procedures and Usage Regulations
Facility Rental for CCACC Academy, make sure you call (301) 978-3918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. CCACC facilities can be used by CCACC affiliated clubs, associate clubs, non-profit organizations, and other organizations. All use needs to be pre-approved by CCACC, CCACC will not rent facilities to any activity that is deemed to be inconsistent with CCACC’s purpose and values.
2. For any questions or to rent a facility, you can reach CCACC in person, by email, or by phone. We are more than happy to help.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : (301) 820-7200 x 8103
Facility Rental for CCACC Academy, please call (301) 978-3918.
3. Please submit your Facility Rental Request through CCACC’s website and pay in full within 5 business days after approval. If payment is not received within 5 business days, your reservation will be cancelled and the time slot will be opened for someone else to rent.
4. Setting up and cleaning up are included in your rental time, please allocate time for these activities. We appreciate your promptness in leaving on time so you don’t delay other programs. One extra hour of rental fee will be charged for every extra 15 minutes of usage.
5. For cancellation or changes to the facility rent, please notify CCACC office at least 3 business days prior to rental date. In the event of inclement weather where CCACC is still opened, please notify CCACC office at least 1 business day prior to rental date. Refund will not be granted if you fail to notify CCACC in the proper time. Refund or credit will only be granted if you notify CCACC’s office of cancellation or changes in the allotted time frame. For those who enjoyed the discount for paying an entire year can receive credit that must be used within a month.
6. If you would like to rent the facility during a time where the front desk is not available, there will be an additional $25/hour charge to cover front desk and security. This amount will be added to the overall rental cost upon approval of the facility rent request.
-Front Desk Hours are as follows-
7. Please make check payable to CCACC.
8. CCACC retains the right to use the facility at any time even if it’s reserved for user. In this event, CCACC will notify the user ahead of time and the rental fee can either be fully refunded or a credit will be issued for the cancellation. The same occurs if CCACC is closed due to inclement weather. For opening hours, please check CCACC’s website at www.ccacc-dc.org or dial 301-820-7200.
1. Storage space/cabinets are not included in the facility rent for any clubs or organizations.
2. Food and beverages need to be pre-approved. If approved, there will be a cleaning fee. No food or beverage is allowed unless it has been pre-approved. Failure to get food and beverages pre-approved will result in a penalty fee of $10 on top of the cleaning fee.
3. Please keep the area clean and return it to its original setting. If any property is damaged, please notify the front desk and pay the appropriate compensation. Failure to notify the front desk will result in a penalty fee of $10 on top of compensation for the damages.
4. Please use our facility in accordance with the original stated purpose. If use of facility is different from the original pre-approved purpose or if a club uses it for non-club-related purposes there will be a penalty fee and you will be charged an additional 20% of the required rental fee prior to any discounts.
5. Club leaders and representatives must sign in at the front desk.
6. CCACC retains the right to void the rental agreement if renter fails to comply with the rules and regulations. Excessive violations and outstanding penalty fees will result in disqualification from future rentals and potential cancellation of all current reservations.
-Liability Release Agreement-
I (we), ______________________________, acknowledged that I (we) have read and agree to the agreement and the above named organization; and I (we) will not hold CCACC liable for any personal injury or personal property damage while we are using the CCACC facility.
Renter’s representative signature : ___________________________________
Date : ________________________________________