Activity Date：06/21/2021 ~ 08/27/2021
Location：9400 Key W Ave, Rockville, MD 20850
Participant Requirements：Elementary school students grades K-5
Registration Method：Download, fill out, and mail in the registration form below along with check payment
Contact Information：email@example.com, or call (301)250-7143
Summer Camp will be held in-person this year! Spots are limited. Sign up today!
- We will be following CDC guidelines for safety. (Masks, hand washing, cleaning of surfaces, etc.)
- All teachers & staff will be vaccinated.
Please scroll to the bottom to download the registration form.
Please make checks payable to CCACC. Mail both form and check to:
CCACC Education Division - Summer Camp
9318 Gaither Road, Suite 215
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Online registration and payments are NOT being accepted at this time.
2021 CCACC Chinese Immersion Summer Camp 2020
June 21st through August 27th (5 sessions, your pick!)
Monday - Friday， 9:00am - 6:00pm
In-person, at our new location!
9400 Key W Ave, Rockville, MD 20850
• Designed for students grades K-5
• All classes taught in Mandarin Chinese by bilingual teachers (English instructions provided as needed)
• Practice Mandarin Chinese, learn Chinese culture, and practice math
• Learn basic biology and earth science
• Challenge sudokus and other logic puzzles
• Learn drawing and do fun crafts
• Play fun games, participate in show-and-tells, and most importantly, more!
• Most importantly, join our field trips and enjoy the great outdoors!
** Daily schedule is subject to change based on teacher availability.
• Cost is $660 per session for the first student, and $600 per session for siblings. Material fees, snack, and drink are included. Please provide your own lunch.
How to Sign Up
Remark：Registration is NOT complete until full payment is received.
CLASS CHANGES: CCACC reserves the right to cancel the class if a minimum of 5 registered students per session is not met. Registered students will be notified of cancellation as soon as possible, normally 1 week before the class is scheduled to begin. A full refund of tuition will be processed within 7-10 business days in case of class cancellation.
STUDENT WITHDRAWALS: Notice of voluntary student withdrawal must be made in writing and is effective upon receipt by the office. Refunds are made only for withdrawals submitted before session starts with a deduction of $35 processing fee. Refunds are not made in any other cases. Tuition and fees are not reduced due to absence from class. All refunds will be processed within 10-14 business days.