Health and Human Services Division
現在位置：Our Services / Health and Human Services Division / Health Services Programs / Pan Asian Volunteer Health Clinic
Pan Asian Volunteer Health Clinic
According to data published by the Maryland Vital Statistics Administration in 2007, about 120,000 Asian Americans reside in Montgomery County which represents 13% of the total county population. Many of them have low income and no health insurance. Although many health and social services are provided by the County and community organizations, often language barriers and cultural differences limit accessibility.
· Pan Asian Volunteer Health Clinic fulfills this needed service. While services are provided to all residents in Montgomery County, the clinic targets specifically all Asian Pacific American ethnic populations. The clinic is staffed by bilingual volunteer workers and physicians of various ethnic groups.
· Pan Asian Volunteer Health Clinic is one of 12 community clinics within the Montgomery Care Network managed by Primary Care Coalition. The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services provided facility and part of financial support for PAVHC. In addition to primary care, PAVHC also provides case management, referral services, and other educational and outreach services to the community.
· Montgomery County residents
· Income below 250% FPL
· Age 18 or over
Clinic hours: Friday 1:00pm to 7:00pm, vary each week depending on attending physicians' schedule
Eligibility Review: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
For appointment call: 240-599-6858
Address: 7-1 Metropolitan Court, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
· Primary care. Diagnosis and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses (including diabetes, hypertension, and asthma)
· PAVHC will refer patients to connected facilities for diagnostic imaging at discounted rate.
· Referrals to specialists and management plan for patient's follow-up care.
Free, but suggested donation of $25.
Please bring a picture ID and Documentation to verify Montgomery County residency and proof of income.